November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

“Oh give thanks to the LORD, call upon His name; make known His deeds among the peoples.” I Chronicles 16:8

I am a day or two late and more than a dollar short. While I haven’t made it to my keyboard before now, I have been busy preparing for this week’s event and I haven’t forgotten to give Him thanks!

Let me just share with you today some of my thoughts toward my God this week. God, Thank you for:

Taking me out of my sin

Your Holiness

Being the One I Adore

Never letting me go

Keeping me close to you through thick and thin

The Holy Spirit to help me in life

Giving me spiritual gifts to use for your glory

Inspiring me with your Word

Thinking that I am Very good! (refer to Genesis)

Insisting I live by Your commandments

Not remembering my sin

Going the extra mile and then some, on the cross, to make sure we’d be together always

Bob and I wish each of you a very blessed and Happy Thanksgiving.

Love,
Barbara

1 comment: